Sunday, January 30, 2011

Coffee Cup - John Browski

I'm on my second cup of coffee today, and I just moved into my missus's house. We've had two loads of kids round today already, despite it being "dad week", and we're watching The Wire.
Coffee is keeping me going today, as I'm KNACKERED. Just moved. Think I said that a minute ago. Can't remember. That's why I need coffee.
The kids need DS's, power leads and to drop off clothes to here rather than at Dad's. So me and the missus are in bed, drinking coffee, and the girls keep popping over.
It's lovely in a lot of ways, as they obviously feel comfortable here and want to come over, although it's stopping us watch The Wire.
I write this as they are here. There's some kind of thing going on with points for a DS, which completely baffles me, although Loz is explaining it as I type.

Just to paint a picture, the bedroom bedside light is on, we're still in bed, and the girls are wandering / bouncing around the house. The DVD is on pause and Susie is dishing out blackberry soothers as the girls are ill. Well, they have colds.
The dog is fawning over Loz, and now everything has gone quiet. Just another Sunday morning. However, I still have my coffee. :)

1 comment:

  1. Lovely, well painted picture, I feel like I'm in bed with you.

    NOT GAY.

    ReplyDelete